1. A mouse click on scripture references will open a small pop-up window displaying the verses in the ESV version of the Bible. Clicking outside the pop-up window will close it.
2. A mouse click on "listen" in the Bible popup window will read the verse audibly (make sure your audio is turned on).
3. Hovering over a footnote with the mouse pointer will open a pop-up of the footnote. Clicking outside the popup, closes the footnote.
4. A double click on any word in a document will open, in a new window, a dictionary linked to the word definition (also has audio pronounciation). Close the dictionary window as you would close any browser window.
5. The audio player will float with the page for easy access to pause and resume buttons.
6. Home page will have rotating images that you can click on to open the referring article.
7. Menus will work more effectively, (i.e. long lists will stay within the visible page.)